- Learning Goals Depend on Our Roles in Life
- Checklists to Pursue Learning Goals
- Funny Couples
- Coherence in Data-Gathering
- Notes on Hierarchy
- Observe Trends, Prepare for the Future
- Revise For Meaning Then for Syntax
- On Improvisation and Relevance
- How To Discover Your Beloved Ones’ Desires
- Accepting Compliments
- Note-Taking Liberates You from Your Moods
- We Need More Scientific Attitude
- Contextual Paraphrasing Must Be Done Early
- Note-Taking is Personal
- The Power of Rereading
- Deeply Immersive Stolen Sleep
- Free-Flowing Explanation of the Free-Flowing Practice
There will be no family member, no dog, no bill, no ugly noise able to get you out of your creative tunnel.
The post Free-Flowing Explanation of the Free-Flowing Practice appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- The Bassline Baseline
- Writing Concisely
- Try To Remember
- Reviewing Notes While Deep Reading
- Finding Questions While Reading
- Deep Reading: Authors and Sources
- Reflecting, Again, On My Daily Writing Habit Practice
I’m carving back my space for private writing. It’s a different need in a different context. I have nothing to demonstrate to anybody.
The post Reflecting, Again, On My Daily Writing Habit Practice appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Hypothetical Backwards Remediation
- Morning Golden
- Happy Writing About Writing
- A.I. isn’t as Advanced as I Need It, Yet.
- Curated WritingToday I made an experiment. I am not going to publishing anything I am not going to feel comfortable with. That’s it. The post Curated Writing appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- The Daily Pain of Writing
- Estimation and planning
- Trust is Expensive and Delicate
- The Value of Experience
- Boutique, BarriqueLa ferita è dolorante, La cura meticolosa, Il fuoco latente, Ma proprio non è cosa. La delusione è cocente, L’ardito riposa. La trama lucente Nell’immaginazione, sontuosa. The post Boutique, Barrique appeared fi…
- Quiet Nights and Quiet Dreams
- Strong Feelings, Strong Memories
- Free-Flowing Reflections on my Writing Practice
- Dissatisfaction as a Motivation to Change
- Strategy and Planning
- Learning Pains
- Creating Choice by Managing your Personal Knowledge
To create choices I need information and the capability of making connections between them. PKM helps.
The post Creating Choice by Managing your Personal Knowledge appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Trees of the past and future
- Beauty is in How it Works
- You Can’t Get Always What You Want
- To Write You Need To Be Selfish
- Guest Post: On Patience
- I did a monthly retrospectiveAnd it was good The post I did a monthly retrospective appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Showing The Design Process vs The Final Product
- It’s nice doing nothing
- Plan For Happiness
- Connect Simple Ideas To Create Elaborate Thoughts
- Change Your Mind
- Co-Designing Solutions with Developers
- The Infinite Journeys of Knowledge
- Answering “I Don’t Know” when you are suppose to know
When I can do that I feel satisfied as a member of a team growing towards their maturity and independence, also thanks to my contribution.
The post Answering “I Don’t Know” when you are suppose to know appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Half Life?I wish. The post Half Life? appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Speculation on the Future of Personal Knowledge Management
It’s just a matter of time to reach a sophistication level where the meaningful correlated knowledge is presented to me, while I am writing.
The post Speculation on the Future of Personal Knowledge Management appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Speculative Artistic Signature
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Design and Business Consultancy
partial list of the topics I’ve touched while doing a design consultancy.
The post What We Talk About When We Talk About Design and Business Consultancy appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Spend Your Abundance With Consideration
- Visualize the system to better manage
- Stock resources when not neededAnd use them during time of poverty. But how much to stock? What’s the right cost today for richness I will have on an unknown Future? The post Stock resources when not needed appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Testing Story Posts
- The car remote’s button
- Adding Review and Revision to your Creative Process
In your deliberate practice of daily creative habit building you cannot skip the review and revision phases. Exercising your kick 10’000 times without feedback and correction would have a pale comparison against a complete feedback…
The post Adding Review and Revision to your Creative Process appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Plan Ahead or Fail
- Where There Is Internet There Is HomeI felt more comfortable hundreds of km away from home with a fast connection rather than at home with poor or no connection. This is scary. Where is resiliency? The post Where There Is Internet There Is Home appeared first on Massimo Curatel…
- Precision of Language
- Systematic, iterative, incremental experimentation as a self-growth strategy
A healthy attitude towards experimenting, evaluating, and reflecting on the outcome of our trials is an effective push to self-growth.
The post Systematic, iterative, incremental experimentation as a self-growth strategy appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Small Steps Towards Increased Future-Proofing of your Writing
By being more self-empathetic you can try to understand better how to create more engaging content for others.
The post Small Steps Towards Increased Future-Proofing of your Writing appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Technological Hedonistic Adaptation
- Working On The Move: Far but Close.
- Minus 100
- Compounding Perplexity
- Old Tools and New Tools
- From Goals To Systems
- Alone and unproductive
- Indirect delayed perception
- Holiday is a Place Of The Mind
- Create Opportunities
- Living in an Insensitive World
- Go Slow To Go Fast
- Deceiving Habits
- Drive Away to Refresh Your Mind
- Value Recognition Improves Your Relationships
- Incremental, Iterative, Collaborative Book Reading and Note-taking
I adore this format, I want to read book in his way in the future. It’s fun, engaging, active and It makes me learn, connect and remember more.
The post Incremental, Iterative, Collaborative Book Reading and Note-taking appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- Backup is Sending Objects To The Future
- Not Comfortable But Not Quitting
- All Life Visible
- Consuming vs. Creating
- Use The Dynamics Force
- Abstract and Specific Speculations
- Storytelling to face uncertainty and complexity
- Day by Day
- I did it.Yes. The post I did it. appeared first on Massimo Curatella.
- What Can We Learn About The Future?
The word is about, there’s something evolving,Whatever may come, the world keeps revolving…They say the next big thing is here,That the revolution’s near,But to me it seems quite clearThat’s it’s all just a little bit…
- Futuring: Scoping